Managing Google Chrome Cookies
Check out https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050 for more specific on managing cache and cookies.
- Touch the Chrome menu > Settings.
- In the "Advanced" section, touch Site settings or Content settings.
- Select or unselect "Cookies".
- In the left corner, click the Chrome menu > Clear Browsing Data...
- On the resulting pop up ensure Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files are selected.
- Click the button labeled Clear browsing data in the bottom right.
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Was this article helpful?